1. Holding a wooden mug in her hands in front of a roaring fire at an inn.
2. A well made knife that she either bought or made herself.
3. Her special rainproof leather coat and leather boots that she’s worn all along the Traveler’s Road.
4. Running the hills around her village in the Skye Mountains.
5. Doing acrobatics atop a horse with her dragon-slaying partner, Sytiphell.
6. Sharing her dragon tales with Jaxter.
7. Singing (Shh! don’t tell anyone.) Nobody knows that she loves to sing. She never sings solo around others.
8. Jenever (It’s a drink Henrietta discovers in the Oro Islands.)
9. Any homemade meal cooked by Jaxter. The man can cook!
10. Hanging out with her friends around the camp fire.
First posted by JL on An Avid Reader’s Musings as part of my Teen Book Scene Blog Tour. Thanks!
What is your favorite guilty pleasure that you care to share? I’d love to know!
Comment to enter to win a copy of Henrietta The Dragon Slayer. If you comment, you also enter to the Grand Giveaway for the necklace featured on the cover of Henrietta The Dragon Slayer. Winners chosen at the end of August.
Special! If you’re a Goodreads user, enter a special Goodreads giveaway for another chance to win a free print copy of Henrietta The Dragon Slayer! Since this is a separate contest, you can enter both the Goodreads giveaway and mine and win two copies!
To enter my giveaway, all you need to do is to comment on this post. Click here for the official rules!