Beth Barany writes paranormal romance akin to Hallmark stories — sweet, uplifting, and fun.
Magical contemporary romance…
Author’s Note: I’ve lived in Paris, France twice and am so inspired by the cathedrals, the care the French take with their stone and metal work, and by the language. I hope I can impart the magic I see of that place to you. And as for the San Francisco Bay Area, it’s a refreshing, always-changing place to live. I love it here and don’t see living anywhere else, except Paris, of course.
List of Books
In order of publication…
- Touchstone of Love (Touchstone Series #1) => Read an excerpt here.
- A Christmas Fling (Touchstone Series #2) => Read an excerpt here.
- Parisian Amour (Touchstone Series #3) => Read an excerpt here.
- A Labyrinth of Love and Roses (September 2014) => Read an excerpt here.
- Bonus short story, “Falling in Love Again,” a continuation of Rose and Julien’s story that started in Touchstone of Love. The short story first appeared in the compilation, Autumn’s Kiss.
- WHOLE COLLECTION: (Touchstone Series #1-4) You can read all four novellas and the bonus short story in the TOUCHSTONE SERIES. More information here.
- A Cupcake Christmas (Touchstone Series #5 Read an excerpt here.
- Christmas Magic, A Christmas Romance Collection (Two Touchstone Series Books). More here.
Beth Barany also writes YA fantasy to empower young girls to be the hero of their own lives. More about those books here.